*News Flash* Loma Seca Wine Club is here
I am excited to announce that the long-awaited Loma Seca Wine Club is finally here and open to a limited number of members. Since we only produce approximately six hundred cases of wine a year (nano-winery), we will need to limit the membership to no more than three hundred members. So don’t dally and please sign up. To sign up just go to the “Wine Club” tab on this site and click the “Join Club” button. We plan to ship out (or have you pick up) the first installment this winter/spring.
Why join the Club?
· No fee for enrollment
· Priority on limited supply
· Six bottles twice per year (spring and fall) Of course one can always add more to a shipment by request, assuming we have more.
· $20 flat shipping rate
· 25% savings from retail on all wines (Free Shipping on orders of 12 or more)
· Complementary estate tasting by appointment
· Invitations to harvest fiestas and all manner of get-togethers at the Loma Seca Vineyard
The first shipment will include the following:
1 bottle 2018 Petite Sirah
1 bottle 2019 Petite Sirah
1 bottle 2019 Mourvedre
1 bottle 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon
2 bottle 220 Rose
The cost will be $201 + tax and shipping. We won’t charge your card until we ship the wine.